Aug 17, 2010

Say "Yes" to the Wedding Coordinator

Oh, I must tell you how happy I am at this moment...

...but I can't even put it into words.  I think I just sighed the biggest sigh of relief since the wedding planning started.  "Why," you may ask?  Because I just hired the best wedding coordinator in the Triad for my wedding.

 
 Marry Me Local fans, meet Leigh Pearce
 
Miss-Thang Leigh Pearce is the one of the sweetest and most creative ladies I have met in my journey to "I do," and I can't wait to see what wonderful suggestions she has for my May wedding.

Why did I choose Leigh?

Well first, anyone whose self-proclaimed style is "vintage-southern" is going to be high on my list.  Leigh does an amazing job balancing the charm of southern weddings with an elegant, vintage twist.  She takes into consideration the couple, not just the decor and is focused on making your day represent you.


Not only does Leigh have an eye for wedding style, but she regularly works with the best vendors in the Triad.  Just look at this engagement photo from one of Leigh Pearce Weddings' preferred vendors, Anna Paschal.


Leigh Pearce Weddings offers four packages to fit every bride's unique needs ranging from coordination packages to full planning complete with design and decor.  Leigh also offers an "A La Carte" section where you can pick and choose the services that will fit your wedding planning best.  Love that!

So definitely follow Leigh Pearce Weddings on Twitter and Facebook to find out the latest in wedding trends and vendors!  Also, check out Leigh's popular blog, I Do Declare, for wedding tips, advice, and even giveaways! 
 
Check in soon for more to come about Leigh Pearce Weddings & her amazing ideas for our wedding in the coming months.

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment