May 24, 2010

Wonderful Week for Local Brides!

Last week wrapped up with an amazing set of local vendors that I am so excited to tell you about. I am going to start tonight with my very first venue.


What a cute place! I was walking with my beau on State Street, after meeting with the fabulous Andrea Halsey (more to come about her later...) and the cutest lunch spot caught my eye. I immediately thought, this would be the best place for a bridal shower or tea!

My experience of The Secret Tearoom began with a shirmp blt sandwich served with fresh fruit, delicous pasta salad, and double-brewed berry tea.  While enjoying my lunch I couldn't help but notice the soft Frank Sinatra over the speakers and the bubble of the small waterfountain in the middle of the restaurant.  It was the most beautiful, relaxing setting. 

Honestly, it made me feel like a bride just sitting there, sipping my tea.

I am learning an important balance between being a "modern" bride vs. being a sweet, southern lady.  If you want to get in touch with that Southern Lady side... this is the place to go.

That is why I am recommending The Secret Tearoom as a beautiful place to have your bridal shower, tea or bridesmaid's luncheon.  At around $13.00 per person, you can customize your event menu and enjoy wonderful teas with your girls.  Just make sure to book your party atleast 6 weeks in advance. 

For more information on The Secret Tearoom, visit their website http://www.thesecrettearoom.com/ or better yet, visit them on State Street!  The Secret Tearoom is open for lunch Monday thru Saturday from 11:00-3:00p.m.  It is located at 412 State Street in Greensboro.

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea for a party! I have a few girls that I'm going to pass this along to.. good job yet again :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 25, 2010

    Hello,
    If you are in need of experienced Travel Consultants to arrange Honeymoons and Destination Weddings, please contact us. We are affiliated with A Way To Go Travel in Greensboro and have our office in Downtown Reidsville. We have over 25 years of experience and would like to learn about your company and share information about us.

    -Carolyn Baber and Brandi Hemric
    Dream by Dream Travels, Reidsville NC
    336-348-6699-Office
    336-348-6848-Home Office
    cbaber@awaytogotravel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your post!!! Chat soon!!!

    ReplyDelete