May 31, 2010

The Groom Challenge!

I am so excited for this post, I just can't stand myself.  I wish you all could see the huge grin on my face. 

 
Meet my wonderful Trey

 Not only does he put up with my craziness but he absolutely brings me joy every single day and challenges me to be a better person.  It is with this in mind that this week I have decided to challenge him.


Let the challenge begin!

With all that goes into planning a wedding, I have started to get a little overwhelmed.  I feel like there are so many wonderful vendors in the Triad and so little time for me to visit all the ones I want to.  So, for the next week, I am turning over my baby... this blog... to Trey.  


The Task

Trey's task this week is to look up caterers in the Triad, call them, meet with them and then report back to you the findings!  We have decided on buffet style and an approximate budget... so here goes!


 To My Readers

I hope you enjoy this week with Trey as much as I will.  Show him some comment love and I will be back with you next week.  

~Christina :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for Trey! Andy lived by the "yes dear" code when we were planning our day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food is a VERY important part of this special day!!! So glad you are the "trusting" kind of bride and groom!!! Can't wait to see what all he brings to the table... need taste testers? (he he he)
    Trish
    www.seekthetriad.com
    www.lifetothet.com

    ReplyDelete